Centerline Biomedical, Inc., a medical device start-up with high growth potential, seeks to hire a full-time Business Analyst to be located at its offices in Cleveland, Ohio. This individual would work among a diverse team of experts, itself part of a highly-skilled multidisciplinary team dedicated to achieving the successful commercial launch of a medical device and development of next-generation technologies. Centerline offers competitive salary and staff benefits including paid leave, 401(k), health, life and disability insurances, etc. Interested candidates should submit their application along with up-to-date resume to email@example.com
Centerline is developing healthcare solutions to bring the next generation of imaging, navigation, predictive analytics, training, and robotics to minimally invasive surgery. Endovascular surgical procedures presently rely on X-ray fluoroscopy, which exposes patients and caregivers to harmful radiation while providing limited 2-D imaging. Our first product, IOPS™ (the Intra-Operative Positioning System), expected to be launched in 2019, delivers accurate 3-D navigation without the use of ionizing radiation or contrast medium thus allowing surgeons to navigate within the arteries much like using a GPS, minimizing exposure to cancer-causing radiation and toxic contrast dye. Our IOPS™ technology aims at improving patient outcomes, reducing radiation exposure, simplifying complex procedures, increasing throughput and lowering healthcare costs driving better margins as well as improving utilization and profitability of surgical rooms and medical personnel. In the future, Centerline’s platform technology will address multiple applications such as endovascular aortic repair, peripheral artery disease, coronary intervention and stenting, carotid aneurysm, cerebral aneurysm, and electrophysiology, etc.
Centerline, a Cleveland Clinic spin-off housed in the Global Cardiovascular Innovation Center (GCIC) on Cleveland Clinic’s main campus in Cleveland, Ohio, maintains a close relationship with Cleveland Clinic and has access to the unique resources and environment of the incubator to carry out research and product development with Cleveland Clinic researchers and clinicians.
In keeping with Centerline’s startup nature, the Business Analyst will hold significant responsibilities and has a strong opportunity to contribute. The main duties will include, but not limited to, the following.
- Assist in the preparation of company business plans, research and analytical studies, etc.
- Assist in the coordination and contract management of vendors e.g. scheduling, output, deliverable, invoice, etc.
- Assist in the preparation and execution of applications for obtaining federal and other R&D grants funding.
- Assist in the preparation of execution of special projects.
- Prepare progress reports on technical, and operational matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, science, engineering or related field
- Additional Masters or MBA degree is highly desirable
- Dynamic, self-starter, creative, flexible and problem solver requiring minimum supervision
- Ability to work in a diversified environment and under pressure dealing with multiple tasks and tight deadlines
- Ability to work in team spirit with people of different education and experiences
- Excellent research, analytical and ICT skills
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org